- Brand Name:High Altitude Brands
- Designed with Hikers and Backpackers in Mind: Highly portable and light weight spinning rod and a case set, 6 ounces for the rod and 11.5 ounces for the case, built with traveling in mind and designed with six mount points to easily strap on to the outside of a backpack. The backpacker case has a hard shell to ensure your rod is protected and a padded reel pouch so you do not have to take your reel off your rod like many other cases. Top of the line mens and womens equipment.
- Ultra Light and Strong Carbon Fiber Rod: This 5 foot 6 inch when extended pole was engineered to be ultra light, compact and small in size so you can take it anywhere including the remotest backcountry lakes, creeks, streams, rivers and ponds. Perfect for trout, bass, bluegill and other panfish. The beautiful black and gold only help to make this awesome rod even better. 24 Ton toray carbon fiber & M6 graphite materials used in this rod make it a perfect blend of strength, sensitivity and light
- Stronger Than Other Telescoping Poles, Only Five extending Sections: Many fresh water retractable telescope rods have six or more sections making them more likely to break, the weakest point of any rod is the joints where the sections come together, High Altitude Brands poles are engineered with only five blanks yet still maintain the small closed length of less than 18 inches making them heavy duty yet highly compact and perfect for travel.
- Includes Awesome Extras and Accessories Other Telescopic Poles Don't Have: High Altitude Brands is one of the first telescopic rods available with a hook keeper allowing you to easily store your hook while traveling between points when you don't want to put the rod away in its case. In addition the butt section has a removable cap that allows for easy cleaning if you ever get dirt inside the telescoping sections.
- Not to mention the durable aluminum reel seat which will take much more punishment than other plastic telescopic rods. In addition comes with binding reel mounts to ensure your reel will not come off the rod. Also the bonus tackle bag package 7 inches x 5 inches by 2 inches that straps to the case with Velcro and straps to ensure it does not come lose or move around the case. Great equipment for adults men and women.
High Altitude Brands we started out of a passion for fishing in the remotest of places and with backpackers, hikers and travelers in mind. Like you we wanted a fishing rod that was easy to take with us yet strong and durable because if your in the middle of no where and your fishing poles breaks you do not have the option to run to the store and get a replacement. To make things even better we know that a fishing kid makes a good kid so when you buy High Altitude Brand fishing equipment ten percent of profits go toward getting more kids out fishing. High Altitude Brands will partner with not for profit companies and hold fishing outings for kids where they will receive High Altitude Brand fishing rods and be shown how to use them and we will get them out fishing. So not only are you getting the best telescopic fishing rod on the planet your also helping to pass down the sport of fishing to the next generation!