- Brand Name:O'Neill Wetsuits
- Zipper closure
- USCG Approved Personal Flotation Device; Perfect for Wake Sports, Waterskiing, Tubing, and Swimming
- Minimal Bulk Design Allows Full Mobility, While Anatomical Flex Points Enable Unrestricted Movement
- NytroLite Foam: 3x Lighter, 10% More Buoyant, and Absorbs 15-20% Less Water Than Regular PVC Foam
- Low-Back Lumbar Pad Provides The Extra Support You Need In Your Core
- Snug Fit For The Performance-Oriented Wakeboarder Or Waterskier Looking For A Life Vest Which Won't Move During High Impact
Lead the pack with confidence in this O'Neill® Assault L.S. USCG Vest. Assault vest is is crafted with minimal bulk design. Segmented foam core allow vest to bend and flex with your movements. Lightweight neoprene shell vest has integrated lumbar support. Vest features concealed dual belt system. Full zip-up front with hook and loop tap to help prevent unwanted zipping. Hidden dual belts with quick-release safety buckles at front. Trendy brand graphics throughout. US Coast Guard approved. 100% polyester. bonded to neoprene. Hand wash cold, drip dry. Imported. Measurements: Length: 26 in Product measurements were taken using size XL. Please note that measurements may vary by size. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.