- Brand Name:ProFitness
- ENHANCED GRIP – The flexible neoprene gym gloves feature reinforced silicone-padded palms to improve your grip strength and control over lifting dumbbells, barbells and free weights.
- STABILITY WRAPS – Each glove also features an attached, adjustable wrist wrap to improve comfort and reduce hand tension while doing curls, chin ups, pull ups or other bodybuilding exercises.
- REDUCE INJURIES – The best cross training gloves for WODs, weightlifting and overall fitness, the breathable neoprene helps reduce sweat to keep hands dry and free from calluses and sores.
- VERSATILE USES – Great for standard cross training and powerlifting workouts, these WOD gloves are also great for home gyms, rope climbing, and other indoor/outdoor exercises.
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION – ProFitness workout gloves are designed to be functional, comfortable and easier on your hands. If you don’t find all three attributes fit our gloves, return them within 60 days for a full refund.
Get a firm grip on improving your fitness with premium workout gloves from ProFitness
A good workout requires dedication, effort and the right pair of gloves. That’s because protecting your hands when you’re lifting, doing pushups or pulling a drag rope is important for reducing calluses, sores and damaged skin. Get yourself a pair of ProFitness Workout Gloves and you’ll not only keep your hands safer, you’ll reduce stress and tension on your fingers, wrists and joints.
Stronger Wrist Support
These neoprene gloves boast silicone padded palms to improve your grip while the Velcro wrist straps helps keep them from sliding out of place and causing calluses or blisters. Gain the confidence you need to go for that extra set; get ProFitness Workout Gloves and keep your hands safe and strong.
- Breathable Nylon Glove Body
- Enhanced Silicone Non-Slip Grip
- Flexible Velcro Closure
- Adjustable Comfort Fit
- Sweat Resistant
- Unisex (Men and Women)
- 30-Day Satisfaction
Click ‘Add to Cart’ now to get the best workout gloves cross training, powerlifting and cross training workouts.