Color: Dark Brown
- DARK BROWN COLOR: A mixed color with Brown and Auburn for an ombre look. So there'll be some reddish tone. Choose the Deep brown color for a pure brown color. The Model in the pictures is wearing 2 pieces, If you have Thin / Fine / Baby hair, Try one first, Already have Thick hair, please order 2 pcs hair extensions; Length: Approx 20"; Package included: 1 piece of curly hair extensions (5 clips attached per piece)
- UNLIKE the real human hair, the synthetic hair fiber may get tangled after 2 or 3 wears because the synthetic clothes that build up static, especially in winter. Besides, the dust and moisture in the air may hurt the synthetic hair fiber. To prevent it, kindly you can get a spray bottle and put some conditioner in it, then fill it up with water. Spray it in the hair extensions. It will make the hair extensions not very dry and prevent getting tangled in some extent. Please understand
- MATERIALS: Heat Resistant Fiber, able to resist the heat from styling tools to give you almost the same styling versatility as the human hair (optimal temperature is 250 to 275 degrees). Going above 350 degrees is not recommended. With a matte looking, it looks real and you can restyle it with the scissors or curling iron
- REECHO's items are all maintained in the USA, and your order will be fulfilled by Amazon. Should there be any issues, Amazon offers a RETURN or EXCHANGE service. However, if at any time additional assistance is needed, please contact REECHO directly for a response within 24 hours
- EASY TO WASH AND TAKE CARE: Just need a little mild shampoo and hair conditioner then washing in lukewarm water. then set on a flat towel and let them naturally dry. If the hair fiber has got tangled, kindly you can use a little bit of laundry detergent and the water to soak and wash rinsed out then use a little bit of fabric softener and water to soak for conditioning then rinsed and let it air dry. Please don't wear it when sleeping or swimming or brush the hair when it's wet
HOW TO WASH THE HAIR EXTENSIONS
1.Comb your hair with a brush that has soft bristles or a comb with wire pin just before you wash it. This releases any tangles. It is best not to comb from top to ends one time if the hair is a curly style.
2.Wet your hair with lukewarm water. Hot water may be more comfortable, but it deteriorates the synthetic hair fibers and shortens the extensions' lifespan.Do not attempt to brush your synthetic hair extensions when they are wet.
3.Lather the hair and extensions with a mild shampoo without a bunch of unpronounceable chemicals as ingredients. All-natural is best.
4.Rinse the shampoo out of hair extensions. Use a hair conditioner that is very oily, like a deep conditioning treatment. Rinse off 90% but leave just a little in, to prevent tangling.
5.Towel-dry your hair as best you can and then allow nature to finish the process. Do not blow dry, this will cause a lot of useless tangles that will ruin your extensions.
HOW TO APPLY THE HAIR EXTENSIONS
1.Divide your hair into two sections. If your hair is very thin, Use a comb to gently tease the lower half of your hair in one-inch sections. This will help keep the extensions securely in place.
2.Open the clips on your extensions. Align the tops of the hair extensions with the horizontal part you have made, and gently push down to snap the clips into place.
3.Release the top section of your hair. Gently tousle to blend your natural hair with the clip-on extensions.
4.Finish your hair style. Tease your hair at the roots and brush out the top layer so that it is smooth. Your clip-in extensions should be completely blended so that you cannot see them at the roots of your locks.
Materials: 100% Top Heat Resistant Kanekalon Fiber and Metal clip with rubber silicone
Weight: Approx 4.6 Oz including clips per piece
Length: Approx 20 inches without streching
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 3.8 x 1.6 inches