The beautiful leather, sleek silhouette and chiseled toe of the pierce will never go unnoticed, but the real focal point of this dress slip-on is the braided loops and the metallic ornament. A versatile addition to any collection, it looks at home with a suit or jeans.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring '20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes--from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- CLASSIC STYLE: Smooth leather apron toe penny loafer featuring braided loops and metal ornament
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned memory foam insole for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- BREATHABILITY: Leather lining for comfort and breathability
- DURABILITY: Rubber outsole for extended durability
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip - If in between two sizes go for larger size
- Brand Name: STACY ADAMS
- Color: Black